2002 Hawker 800XP S/N 258555
- 4,119 Hours
- Engines enrolled on MSP Gold
- E-F-G + 96 months inspections completed in 2018
- Excellent Condition
4,129 Hours – 2,491 Cycles
4,119 Hours – 2,491 Cycles
Enrolled on MSP Gold
Honeywell GTCP36-150W – 2,894 Hours
- Jeppesen Electronic Charts
- Dee Howard Thrust Reversers
- Honeywell N1 Digital Electronic Engine Controls
- ADS-B Out Version 2 Compliant
- AircellATG 2000 with GogoTalk & Text and 3G Wi-Fi
- Garmin GXM30 XM Weather Antenna/Receiver with Wiring Provisions for Garmin aera796
- Hawker Beechcraft Supplemental Type Certificate for use of Michelin NBT Main Gear Tires
- Honeywell DL-950 USB Data Loader
- LoPrestiBoom Beam Wing Taxi & Landing Light Kit
- Devore Tail Logo Lights
- 3rd Long Range Oxygen Bottle
- 3-Tube EFIS
- Collins FMS 3000 w/GPS-4000A
- EFIS: Dual Honeywell EDZ-817 with MFD
- AUTOPILOT: Honeywell DFZ-8000
- FMS: Dual Honeywell NZ-2000 (with dual GPS & software 6.1)
- TCAS: Honeywell TCAS 2000 (TCAS II)
- EGPWS: Honeywell Mk VII (with windsheardetection)
- RADAR: Honeywell Primus 880 (with LSZ-860 Lightning Sensor)
- RMU: Dual Honeywell RM-855 (LCD)
- NAV: Dual Honeywell RNZ-850
- COM: Dual Honeywell RCZ-833 (with 8.33 kHz spacing)
- HF: Dual BendixKingKHF-950 with ColtechSELCAL
- AFIS: Honeywell VHF
- CVR: Universal CVR-30B
- ELT: Artex C406-1
8-passenger configuration: club grouping of 4 individual chairs in the forward area, a 3-place divan opposite a single chair located further aft. An observer’s jump seat in stowed in LH cockpit closet. The galley/refreshment center is located adjacent to the entry door and includes a coffee maker and a microwave oven. The private lavatory is situated rear of the passenger seating area. The passenger entertainment system includes an Airshow 400 map system, DVD player, a LCD monitor in RH forward cabin bulkhead, and 3G WiFi. The passenger seats are upholstered in “Pecan” colored leather. The divan is upholstered in beige fabric. The aircraft passenger chair seat cushions, observer’s jump seat, and lavatory seat have been fire blocked to meet the requirements of FAR Part 25.853(c).
Matterhorn White Paint with accent stripes of Team Blue and Titanium HT.
|Total Time:||4119 Hours|
|Reg #:||Upon Request|
Information RequestFor Specs. & Photos of Aircraft On-Market Hawker 800XP Aircraft
please enter contact details which will never be sold or used for any other purpose.
Private Aviation News
July 6, 2022· Covid concerns may be easing, interest rates rising, and the stock market falling, but prospective business buyers of private...
Timely tip: Charter Jet Industry Faces Rising Costs, Shortages of Aircraft, Parts, and Labor Share Article Individuals counting on flying by...
Published: Feb. 2, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. ET The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content. NORTH PALM...
2022 is the Last Year for 100% Depreciation on a Private Jet Purchase, Increasing the Demand for Preowned Aircraft
Timely tip: Charter Jet Industry Faces Rising Costs, Shortages of Aircraft, Parts, and Labor
Timely Tip: Private Jet Buyers in 2022 Should Bide Their Time, Look Carefully in Todays Overheated Market
Private Aircraft Buying Tips-5 Biggest Mistakes Made by 1st. Time Buyers