2004 Cessna Citation X S/N 750-0232 #PH-NNX
- 5,170 Hours Total Time
- Engines Enrolled on JSSI Platinum
- Airframe Enrolled on ProParts
- 2019 New Paint
- EASA Certified
- Based in Belgium
5,170 Hours – 3,409 cycles (As of October 3rd 2022)
Enrolled on ProParts
Rolls Royce AE3007
Engine #1 s/n CAE-330487 – 5,170 Hours / 3,409 Cycles
Engine #2 s/n CAE-330484 – 5,124 Hours / 3,365 Cycles
Enrolled on JSSI Essential
Honeywell GTCP36-150 (CX) s/n P-355
- Aircell AST-3500 Satellite Phone (Cockpit & Cabin)
- Pulselight System
- Flushing Lav
- EASA certified
- LCD fold-down Flight Deck Monitors
- Extended-Range Oxygen System (76 Cu.Ft)
- EU OPS Compliant
- Honeywell Primus 2000 with 5 Tube EFIS
- Dual Honeywell RNZ-850 COM, GPS, NAV, DME, ADF
- Dual Honeywell RMU Radio Management Unit
- Honeywell DL950 Data Loader
- Honeywell AFIS
- Dual Honeywell Air Data Computers
- Dual Honeywell FMS NZ 6.1 w/ WAAS/LPV
- Dual Honeywell HF-1050 w/ SELCAL
- Dual Honeywell LASEREF V IRS
- Honeywell EGPWS
- Honeywell Primus P880 Color Weather Radar
- Honeywell CAS-67A TCAS-II w/ Change 7.1
- L3 Communications FA2100 CVR Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Honeywell SSFDR Flight Data Recorder
- Honeywell Mark V EGPWS
- Dual Honeywell RM-855 Transponders w/ ADSB-Out
- Dual IAC
- Honeywell GNSSU
- Honeywell P-2000 Autopilot
- RVSM Capable
- Aircell Iridium Satphone
- Pulselight System
NEW Paint in 2019. Overall light grey with Full Corrosion Protection
Refurbished in 2014. Overall Beige interior. The cabinetry is a high gloss burled mahogany veneer. Satin bronze fixtures.
Eight-Passenger configuration with eight seats arranged in a double-club configuration, and a nineth belted flushing toilet in the lavatory.
Airshow 400. 10.4-inch bulkhead monitor, four 7-inch Rosen pedestal monitors, 110VAC outlets, Dual DVD Player, Vanity cabinet / aft closet in lavatory, Executive tables, Right-hand forward refreshment center, and Left-hand forward closet.
Microwave/Oven and 2 Mapcops water heater / coffee units. Winslow 64FA-AV(SA) Liferaft and 11 Life Vests.
|Total Time:||5107 Hours|
Information RequestFor Specs. & Photos of Aircraft On-Market Cessna Citation X Aircraft
please enter contact details which will never be sold or used for any other purpose.
Private Aviation News
July 6, 2022· Covid concerns may be easing, interest rates rising, and the stock market falling, but prospective business buyers of private...
Bloomberg – In The Loop : TPJC CEO Daniel Jennings discusses impact of cheaper oil on sale of private jets
Bloomberg – In The Loop : TPJC CEO Daniel Jennings talks with Betty Liu about resale value of Gulfstream G650.
2022 is the Last Year for 100% Depreciation on a Private Jet Purchase, Increasing the Demand for Preowned Aircraft
Timely tip: Charter Jet Industry Faces Rising Costs, Shortages of Aircraft, Parts, and Labor