2007 Cessna Citation X S/N 750-0252 #N448CX
- 6,219 Hours Total Time
- Engines Enrolled on Rolls Royce Corporate Care
- Airframe Enrolled on ProParts
- APU Enrolled on Aux Advantage
- 2019 New Interior and Paint
- Direct TV – Aircell – WIFI
- Part 135
6,219 Hours – 5,687 cycles (As of October 3rd 2022)
Enrolled on ProParts
Rolls Royce AE3007
Engine #1 s/n CAE-330527 – 6,089.6 Hours / 5,572 Cycles
Engine #2 s/n CAE-330507 – 6,097.6 Hours / 5,588 Cycles
Enrolled on Rolls Royce Corporate Care
Honeywell GTCP36-150 (CX) s/n P-378 Enrolled on Aux Advantage
- Winglet Technology winglets (installed April 2020)
- Direct TV
- WiFi ATG 4000
- Aircell AST-3100 Satellite Phone
- Extended Range Oxygen
- Defuel Valves
- Part 135
- Honeywell Primus 2000 Dual Digital Autopilot / Flight Director / EICAS
- Dual RM-855 RMU’s to include dual RCZ-833 COM, dual NAV, dual DME, single ADF, dual Mode S Transponders
- AFIS Satellite Data Communication System (Provisions Only)
- TCAS 2000-ACSS with Change 7.1
- Dual Honeywell FMS
- Honeywell KHF-950 and Provision for a second KHF-950
- Honeywell Primus P880 Color Weather Radar
- Honeywell EGPWS
- Pulselight 2401 w/ TCAS II Interface
- Upgrade to Meggitt Digital Standby Attitude Indicator
- Three Frequency ELT
- L3 Communications FA2100 CVR Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Honeywell SSFDR Flight Data Recorder
- Dual Honeywell Laseref IV IRS
- RVSM Capable
NEW Paint in 2019. Overall Snow White with Gold Metallic, Black Metallic, and Customs Red Metallic Stripes.
NEW Interior in 2019. Overall Beige interior. Garrett leather Resilience Topaz. The cabinetry is Ovangkoal high gloss wood veneer with Fine Antique Bronze hardware finish.
Nine-Passenger configuration with eight seats arranged in a double-club configuration, and a nineth belted flushing toilet in the lavatory (externally serviceable).
10.4” LCS – LH forward cabinet, Provisions for video monitor at each pedestal seat, 110VAC outlets, Dual DVD Player, Vanity cabinet / aft closet in lavatory, Executive tables, Right-hand forward refreshment center, and Left-hand forward closet.
|Total Time:||6219 Hours|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
Information RequestFor Specs. & Photos of Aircraft On-Market Cessna Citation X Aircraft
please enter contact details which will never be sold or used for any other purpose.
Private Aviation News
July 6, 2022· Covid concerns may be easing, interest rates rising, and the stock market falling, but prospective business buyers of private...
Bloomberg – In The Loop : TPJC CEO Daniel Jennings discusses impact of cheaper oil on sale of private jets
Bloomberg – In The Loop : TPJC CEO Daniel Jennings talks with Betty Liu about resale value of Gulfstream G650.
2022 is the Last Year for 100% Depreciation on a Private Jet Purchase, Increasing the Demand for Preowned Aircraft
Timely tip: Charter Jet Industry Faces Rising Costs, Shortages of Aircraft, Parts, and Labor