1982 Bombardier Challenger 600
ENGINES Lycoming ALF–502L–2C
Serial Numbers 03146S 03123S
Total Time 6,387.2 6,193.6
Engine Cycles 4,045 3,923
APU Garrett GTCP–36–100E
Serial Number P–200C
Total Hours 6,038
- üRVSM Certified
- üFM Immunity
- üRNP–10 & RNP–5 Capable
- üL2C Engine Modifications
- üA,B,C,D and Punch List Engine Mod
- üAuto Deploy Ground Spoilers
- üLong Range Oxygen
- üBranson Long Range Fuel Tanks
- üMinimum NAV Performance Specs (MNPS)
- ü8.33 MHz channel spacing
- üDual DavtronClocks
- üInterior cockpit fuel/defuel panel
- üACU Start mod
- üAft Equipment Compartment toolbox mod
- üAir Data Computer: Dual Sperry AZ–800
- üTraffic Collision: BendixTCAS II w/ Change 7
- üCommunications: Triple Collins VHF–22D w/8.33 Spacing
- üNavigation: Dual Collins 31/32 Navsw/FM Immunity
- üTransponder: Dual Honeywell MST–67A w/Mode S
- üDistance Measuring Equipment: Dual Collins DME–40
- üAutomatic Direction Finder: Dual Collins ADF–60
- üHigh Frequency Communications: Dual Collins HF
- üAutopilot: Sperry 600 Dual Channel
- üFlight Director: Dual FDC FZ–500
- üRadar: Primus 400 Displayed on Universal 640 MFD
- üRadio Altimeter: Collins ALT–55B
- üFlight Management System: Dual Universal UNS–1K Plus w/GPS
- üEnhanced Ground Proximity
Warning System:TAWS A Displayed on Universal 640 MFD
- üCockpit Voice Recorder: Fairchild A100
- üFlight Data Recorder: Fairchild 1000 w/ 18 Parameters
- üFlight Phone: Iridium SAT
- üLong Range Navigation: Litton LTN 72R INS
Exceptional fireblocked10–passenger floor plan with one cockpit jump seat.
The cabin seat layout consists of a forward U–shaped galley with convection oven and microwave, four executive club chairs forward with fold out tables, one 3–place berthable divan which converts to a double bed, two executive club chairs with a fold out table opposite the divan and an aft lavatory.
Seats are completed in Beige leather with complimentary cabin soft goods. Internal accordion style window shades.
Woodwork is Walnut bur veneer throughout with Gold inlay. Sidewalls are doe skin ultra–sued with custom KalogridisBeige carpet featuring centered box inlay.
Additional features include a second divan, portable sleeping accommodations, extra carpet for galley and cabin and smoke hoods (8). Two 20” cabin monitors in front and aft cabin dividers; custom cabin entertainment system with enhanced sound; CD/DVD/VCR player; XM Satellite Radio; Airshow 100 with cabin display; forward storage closet; soundproofing modification; inside baggage door handle.
By KC Aviation, Appleton, WI.
Overall Matterhorn White with Black accent stripes. By FFV Aerotech, Nashville, TN.
|Total Time:||Upon Request|
|Serial #:||Upon Request|
|Reg #:||Upon Request|
Information RequestFor Specs. & Photos of Aircraft On-Market Bombardier Challenger 600 Aircraft
please enter contact details which will never be sold or used for any other purpose.
Private Aviation News
Forbes > Lifestyle > Travel Apr 1, 2023 ..."Owners usually don't want the crew knowing, particularly in the current challenging...
July 6, 2022· Covid concerns may be easing, interest rates rising, and the stock market falling, but prospective business buyers of private...
Don’t Tell Pilots My Private Jet Is For Sale
Bloomberg – In The Loop : TPJC CEO Daniel Jennings discusses impact of cheaper oil on sale of private jets
Bloomberg – In The Loop : TPJC CEO Daniel Jennings talks with Betty Liu about resale value of Gulfstream G650.
2022 is the Last Year for 100% Depreciation on a Private Jet Purchase, Increasing the Demand for Preowned Aircraft