Leasing a Private Jet
Interested in leasing an aircraft?
TPJC has completed dozens of aircraft leases from a Citation Mustang to a Boeing 767-200ER.
- If you charter more than 100 Hrs. per year
- Less expensive than purchasing (smaller down payment and greater liquidity on the long term)
- Financial flexibility
- No ownership liability
- No depreciation
- No long term debt or residual value concern.
Types of leases we offer:
- Dry Lease
- You would pay a monthly lease rate for the aircraft with a refundable deposit and would be responsible for all expenses including pilots, maintenance and insurance.
- Wet Lease (or ACMI)
- This is an all-inclusive lease rate with the Aircraft, crew, maintenance, and insurance.
Typical lease terms are:
- Length: 1 to 60 months
- Base: Anywhere in the world
- Monthly cost: 1% to 3% of aircraft value based in credit review.
- We can also custom tailor a lease to your requirements.