1998 Hawker 800XP S/N 258361
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION – NEXT TO SELL !!!
AIRFRAME: (as of March 7th 2016)
10,514 Hours / 7,319 Cycles
Honeywell TFE731-5BR-1H on MSP GOLD
S/N P107325 P107262
TTSN (Hours) 9,108 9,434
TCSN 6,382 6,630
Honeywell GTCP 36-150W S/N P889 on MSP
8-Passenger executive configuration with a mid-cabin 4-place club and an aft 3-place divan with an additional single seat. Refreshment includes a forward galley. Entertainment is offering is Airshow 400, Audio International CD-DVD player, dual bulkhead monitors, and 3 individual monitors. Baggage can be stored in the forward baggage compartment.
Painted in a white with grey, burgundy, and charcoal black stripes redone in 2014.
A inspection due in 300 hours
B-C Inspections due in 700 hours
D inspection due in 2747 hours
E-F inspections due in October 2016
G inspection due in 2018
Covered by Proparts
Honeywell 5 Tube EFIS Proline 4 with:
- CDU: Dual Honeywell CD-820
- AFIS: Honeywell AFIS
- FMS: Dual Honeywell NZ-2000 w/ Dual GPS (IFR)
- TCAS: ACSS TCAS-2000 w/ Change 7
- TAWS: Honeywell Mark V EGPWS w/ windshear
- Autopilot: Dual Honeywell SPZ-8000 IFCS
- AHRS: Dual Honeywell AH-600 AHRS
- DME: Dual Honeywell RNZ-850
- NAV: Dual Honeywell RNZ-850
- Flight Director: Dual Honeywell SPZ-8000 IFCS
- ADF: Dual Honeywell RNZ-850
- HF: Dual Honeywell KHF-950
- RMU: Dual Radio Management Unit RMU-855
- Radio Altimeter: Dual Honeywell RT-300
- Weather Radar: Honeywell Primus 880
- CVR: Universal CVR-30A SSCVR (30 minutes)
- FLIGHT PHONE: MagnaStar C-2000
- COM: Dual Honeywell RCZ-854F
- Transponder: Dual Honeywell RCZ-854F Mode S
- Aircell ATG-4000 w/ High Speed Internet & Wifi
- Airshow 400
- DVD player
|Total Time:||10514 Hours|
|Reg #:||Upon Request|
Information RequestFor Specs. & Photos of Aircraft On-Market Hawker 800XP Aircraft
please enter contact details which will never be sold or used for any other purpose.
Private Aviation News
Forbes > Lifestyle > Travel Apr 1, 2023 ..."Owners usually don't want the crew knowing, particularly in the current challenging...
July 6, 2022· Covid concerns may be easing, interest rates rising, and the stock market falling, but prospective business buyers of private...
Don’t Tell Pilots My Private Jet Is For Sale
Bloomberg – In The Loop : TPJC CEO Daniel Jennings discusses impact of cheaper oil on sale of private jets
Bloomberg – In The Loop : TPJC CEO Daniel Jennings talks with Betty Liu about resale value of Gulfstream G650.
2022 is the Last Year for 100% Depreciation on a Private Jet Purchase, Increasing the Demand for Preowned Aircraft